Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RIP Swayze


Ass Kicking Fun


Dirty!


Wolverines!!!!


Swayze had some awesome roles in movie, Point Break, Road House, I know you watched Dirty Dancing with your sister and her freinds. My favorite role in Red Dawn, awesome movie that shaped my childhood as I trained like the USSR was going to invade my small town (haha). I mean Gernade named a glove after him used this song in Full Metal Edges and had his name on the team list for years.

It's a hard thing to talk about but many of us lose freinds and family to this relentlessly evil affliction, and while some fight it. Other surcome to it's heavy burdon. I've lost two grandmothers to Cancer and it was a courageous battle. I saw the pain in my families eyes, we can help, people are making a diffrence so can you.

No comments: