Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brisse Interview on Snowboard-Mag.com


Dan Rips, been ripping for a long time. Check any Bald-E-Gal flick and the proof is in there. He's a cool cat who snowboards on this own terms. He push himself and has worked hard to get to where he's at in the game. Looks like this year is going to be huge for him in terms of coverage. Check his interview here.

I remember a day up at Beartooth Pass were Dan and Erza were sessioning this Booter and Dan is like, "I'm going to double cork this thing", so I drive him up the switchbacks to the drop spot. I than positioned myself back at the parking lot to watch as he drops in, fully commits, and stomps first try. I mean at this point only JP and maybe Benedic had done this trick on film. It was heavy. Thats how Dan rolls.

Ole' Blue Collar Brisse

No comments: