Saturday, July 11, 2009

Videograss Saturdays Recap/Catchup

VIDEOGRASSaturdays Webisode 3: Bear Super Session from VIDEOGRASS on Vimeo.



VIDEOGRASSaturdays Webisode 4: Ashbury Demo from VIDEOGRASS on Vimeo.



VIDEOGRASSaturdays Webisode 5: Party at the Rail Gardens from VIDEOGRASS on Vimeo.



VIDEOGRASSaturdays Webisode 6: Darrell Mathes and friends at High Cascade from VIDEOGRASS on Vimeo.



VIDEOGRASSaturdays Webisode 7: Nick, Larry, and Bennee playing in the garbage from VIDEOGRASS on Vimeo.



So been meaning to drop these on the regs, but I like the mass post since, it's a repost any ways. Well first issue of Snowboarder Mag is on the table and I'm firing up like every summer. How can I get to Hood, what season passes to buy, is Beartooth still ago? Yeah heads racing, Bovee's getting married tonight so, guess I'll focus on that. Second issue ideas are in the mix too, I have a potential line up of interviewees, I need to get those dialed. Photo's are stacked, with heavy contributions from OH, MN, MI, still looking for a strong images from WI, ND, SD, IN, KS, IA.

No comments: